Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Concert Series Continues




We're moving on up. First, The Wiggles and now Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus. Lee & I took Sydney & Josie and I have to say we all had a great time. It came as no surprise, the level of noise probably 15-20,000 screaming adolescent girls can make. She put on a great show- quite impressive for a 15 year old. Bottom line - Josie & Sydney had alot of fun & Lee & I will always have a chuckle thinking about the time we had 3 computers rolling trying to get tickets online (unsuccessful I might add) & then how we casually went online days later & were able to get 4 seats together, no problem. For those of you who might be scared for the slippery concert slope Lee & I are on...have no fear- we have tickets to see Bruce Springsteen & The E. Street Band in April!

No comments: