Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I made it!!!!

Yay!!! Forty arrived & I have to say it was no big deal...the actually time leading up to it was more unnerving than the actual day. When I woke up , I was like "hmm, not really any different!!!" I had a wonderful day- woke up to phone calls, dancing with my family (celebratory tradition in our home). I took an awesome cycle class & hung out at The Beach & Yacht Club pool with Cathy, Simon, my mom, Mollye, Syd, Jo, & Griffin. Later that afternoon Lee & I took off for the evening. He booked a suite at The Celebration Hotel (beautiful) & we had dinner at The Boheme. All & all a great day, very relaxing- I could not have asked for anything more. The next morning Lee & I had a great breakfast at the hotel & went shopping alone. That was a treat. Okay...I've had enough cake for awhile. Forty really does rock.

No comments: