Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Birthday beautification


Another "big birthday" to celebrate...Norma's 70th!!! I don't think she would mind me posting that...she looks great. As I was under strict orders not to do anything for her birthday, I organized a quiet gathering for food, friends, manicures & pedicures...like I am going to listen to "those" instructions. So nice to get together & celebrate, plus all of our toes really did need to be attended to- you know how I love multitasking. Today is her actual day & after everyone gets dropped off to their respective activites, Lee & I are taking her out to a nice, kid free dinner!!! Happy Birthday mom.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.