Monday, December 3, 2007

Well it was just a matter of time...



...before Sydney & Josie got there hands on Griffin & did his hair!!! Lee is going to kill me for posting this but I couldn't resist. A few times a week, strangers come up to me say "you have such a beautiful daughter". For those of you who haven't seen Griffin in person in awhile- he has the same beautiful curly hair that Sydney had. I just cannot bring myself to cut it & I think it fits in perfect with the surfer look that I am going for!!!

The girls managed to have him sit long enough to put his hair up in pigtails & barettes (hello Sydney 1999!!). They even put lip gloss on him. I think for a little guy with two big sisters this is probably a right of passage. He was a good sport but I think he'll probably give them a karate chop the next time they come near him with rubber bands!!

No comments: