Thursday, December 13, 2007

Well, I finally did it...

...I cut Griffin's hair. Lee has been persuading me to do it for awhile now & I've gotten mixed comments like "when are you going to cut his hair " to "you can NEVER cut his hair". It was getting a bit fluffy on the sides. I just couldn't bring myself to cut off the ringlets. Anyways, cut to today(no pun intended)...Lee is in Baltimore & I just gotten this feeling like I should cut his hair RIGHT NOW. So I armed myself with holiday chocolates, scissors (nair scissors, btw) & just started chopping. From this picture, I know it does not look like much, but there was a pile on blond ringlets on my bathroom counter, not to mention several candy wrappers. I can already see it is a bit uneven...oh well, that suits his look & I guess with all the curls he can get a way with it...I just hope I don't try to "even it off " too much. We washed his hair right after the cut & now he is sleeping, so I'll see what I am dealing with in a short while. As we found out with Josie...it's just hair...but definitely great hair!!!

No comments: