Monday, December 3, 2007

The Holidays Have Begun


This picture was taken of us yesterday at The Magic Kingdom- we were just on our way out and Mickey's Enchanted Chrsitmas party was starting- The castle was lit up like it was covered in icicles- it was really beautiful - holiday music was playing & it really got you in the spirit of the season. Last week Lee was out of town speaking at a conference in Cancun & I was very productive in organizing for the holidays. I managed to start & finish my Hanukkah shopping (as I was panicky because it falls so early this year), organize our cards- Josie was a tremendous help, and start baking. I love the energy of the holidays but have felt as each year passes that there is more and more things to do. This weekend Josie & Sydney are performing in a Holiday Revue with their dance studio- they have been working really hard so we are excited to see them perform. It really is important to slow down and enjoy the time with your friends & family. As we start the celebration of Hanukkah tomorrow night, I am sure we will post about all the excitement- the girls have been counting down. Have a joyous and safe holiday season.

No comments: