Saturday, September 26, 2009

Moving the party to Disney

tired birthday boy

crazy josie






What Lowell child birthday is complete without a trip to The Magic Kingdom???? Our plan was a few rides, dinner & then home! It seemed everything was experiencing technical difficulties so we kind of roamed for a while. I know Lee, Griffin & myself were beat, but we managed to get on a few rides before dinner. Our dinner reservation had a few hiccups along the way & Griffin was starting to complain he needed food, which is something he NEVER does- never, ever. Then I realized in all the craziness of the day- he hardly ate anything (except for some cake at his party- yikes). Our waitress was super helpful...and it ended up being a nice birthday dinner for him. We left the park b/c it was Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party- which seemed cool, but we were ready for bed. As I said to Lee when I got in to bed...I was more tired after celebrating Griffin's 4th b'day than on the day I actually gave birth & didn't sleep (well probably not, but it was a very busy, yet fun filled day). Happy 4th Griffin!
l

No comments: