Thursday, April 2, 2009

My very Happy Birthday!







I had such a wonderful birthday yesterday. After what seemed like celebrating my 40th birthday for almost half of last year...41 really did sneak up on me! I really had nothing special in mind...Lee & I had some R & R last week, so i did not feel like I needed a break. After our birthday morning rituals od dancing, cards etc I dropped the kids off at school, went for a long run & then headed into the Magic Kingdom with my fav. guys. We rode a few rides- i got my complimentary "Fun card' from Disney ( to be spent later). Very fun. Two bonus'. One- we got to ride inthe front of the monorail which was exciting for Griffin & ...I got my high score on Buzz Lightyear, which I felt like I was handicapped b/c griffin was in control of steering!

No comments: