Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hooray for Girlfriends!




I spent this past weekend in Rhode Island visiting with 3 of my girlfriends from UVM. I've known these friends Eliska, Spam & Marinelli (not their true names) for exactly 21 years! The four of us have lived all over the world, experienced many joyous and difficult situations, embarked on very different career paths, and yet when we get together, for me, it truly is like coming home. I had so much fun "doing nothing". The bond I share with them is so unique and I am so grateful for their friendship.




Lee, Sydney, Josie and Griffie did just fine at home. Josie had soccer tryouts and she is with the same coaches from last season, so we know we are in for some fun (Lee is the under the radar assistant coach). Sydney made me a cake when I came home which I completely appreciated and of course was delicious. Griffin was very excited to see me and said "mom, mom, mom"...you get it- most of the car ride home. I highly recommend the girls weekend...just what we all needed!

1 comment:

Leah Sams said...

I love your blog! What fun!!! I hope to see you in the gym this week--that would mean that I actually made it for once.